Friday, September 25, 2009

Provo Bakery


There are few things that can get me out of bed at 6:30 am and one of them is a great photo opportunity.  The other happens to be donuts!  I spent an hour at the Provo Bakery this morning documenting this group of dedicated individuals who were already hours into their day by the time I arrived.  I love pastries as much as the next person but it takes a lot of...something...to get up at 2 am to frost donuts and bake cookies for the next 15 hours!  The bakers at Provo Bakery are clearly very talented and also have a lot of fun together.  It might be that they are all so tired they have to laugh not to go crazy, but whatever the reason, I had a blast and smelled like donuts the rest of the morning (not complaining!)  Here's a little glimpse into the kitchen!




Look at all that extra icing!  That's my kind of kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Those twisty, braided things look fab! Did you get to taste test?

    ReplyDelete